Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I have turned into a Roving Writer!

As previously blogged, I'm writing during the day at HB's house. While there, I adjust the chemicals in her pool, spray for ants (we're having hot weather and there's been quite an infestation!) and water a few plants. Mostly I camp out at her kitchen table with my MacBook and a cup of tea. Each morning, I fill a recycled cream cheese container with milk for my tea and carry it to HB's house. Yesterday, I took an actual container of cream cheese by mistake and left the milk in my fridge. Let's just say I need more sleep.

Writing at HB's will come to an end on Friday when she and her family return from their vacation.

Today, another mother offered me her house for next week while she and her family are out of town. Thank you CJ! I will switch gears from pool sitting to cat sitting. Hopefully, there won't be ants. And, of course, I'll be camping out at her kitchen table with my MacBook and tea. I may switch to a clear container for my milk though.

Off to take Child #2 to the orthodonist. Then I'll head to HB's kitchen table. I'm anxious to see how the edits go today. Also, I dumped a bunch of algicide in her pool yesterday and want to check on that.

People are so kind and generous.
Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

  1. Sleep? what's that.... I've been seriosuly deprived of it these past few weeks, lol.

    Good luck with finishing the writing. You're going great guns... it's seriously impressive!! I need to take a leaf out of your book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!