Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I went to take a picture of the jack-o-lantern I carved on Saturday. With child #3 + friend and child #4 + friend. Very fun time. Plus, my jack-o-lantern was very awesome. A strong, healthy Frankenstein carrying a bride with long flowing locks.

However....my pumpkin is already creepy and caving in. I guess it's the Santa Anas. Now I have an elderly, undernourished Frankenstein dragging around a headless bride. The headless part is actually my fault. I lopped off the bride's head by mistake, then re-attached it with a straight pin (which is no longer doing the trick).

This brings us to the subject of HB. Given the sad state of my pumpkin and the whole pin repair, perhaps it's better HB found Dr. D. and took me out of the surgical loop. There are some things you just don't want to make the headlines with.

3 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! You are a testament that we should never say "well, it's not brain surgery...." poor punkin' head!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that impressive build-up, I'm disappointed there won't be a picture. But yay for you being so creative and daring with your pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!