Thursday, October 11, 2007

THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU for the many comments on the blog, in my inbox, and on loops. The comments were all helpful and thoughtful and kind. Which means I couldn't knock anyone off my Christmas list. ;) Actually, a lot of the comments, particularly in emails, were hilarious! Perhaps I can mine a guest blogger or two or fifty!

As per PR's suggestion, here's the breakdown on the results. Can I just take a moment to say I may opt to be a statistician in my next life. I calculated the following percentages from way over a hundred votes. And I enjoyed doing it. Although I did have to use a calculator. Here goes:

Photo #1: 56%
Photo #2: 5%
Photo #3: 30%
Photo #4: 9%

And for those of you who requested the backstory... Yikes. I'm kind of embarrassed. It might say I have problems with self-image. Or maybe it says I need new glasses. Or maybe I just like bobble heads with no necks. Anyway....

DH voted for photo #1. Child #2 & #3 also voted for photo #1. Child #4 voted for photo #4. Good friend MF made me put photo #3 back in the running (yes, yes I know it culled 30% of the vote!). My personal (and unpopular) choices were, in order: 4, 2, 1, 3.

So, thank you, thank you to everyone who took time out of his/her busy day to help choose the photo!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barrie

    Just confirming all blog addresses - it's a lot of fun.
    You are hilarious.
    Great hair :)
    (My kids would never tell me I have
    great hair. They are constantly
    planning my great makeover.)
    -gabe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, they were all great pictures of you. I think we are all amazed at how well they turned out. I mean really amazed! Not only a talented hairdresser, but a...........magical photographer. Ohhhh and you of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabe! Great minds think alike. I checked out the livejournal urls yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joe! I see you've taken to blogging in a big way!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!