Friday, March 27, 2009

SUSAN PATRON NEWS!


(7200 Parkway Drive, La Mesa CA) 

SATURDAY MARCH 28 @ 11:00 - 12:30

MEET AND GREET THE AUTHOR

AND POWER POINT PRESENTATION



                                   Author Susan Patron, winner of the John Newbery Medal 
                                   (She is not blurry in person!)




 Come and meet my new BFF, Susan Patron. I'll be there too. Seriously, if you're going, email me or phone me or something, so we can meet up. It'll be fun! You can find out the connection between Susan Patron and a pink dog, sea urchins and Charlotte's Web.

I know it's last minute, but how often do you (and your kids) get the chance to rub shoulders with a Newbery winner? And because I actually did rub shoulders with her yesterday, tomorrow I'm rubbing her head. She's very nice; I don't think she'll mind.







                                             Ooooh. We can meet by this very wall!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, how I wish I could go! Alas, I'd need plane tickets and a babysitter. Two things totally out of my reach. :)

    Have fun! She looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee! I wish I could go too! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy hobnobbing with the literate elite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to a couple of writing events here soon. Love to talk books and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's too bad I live so far away. Maybe the next time you're in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure I can make it in time. Unless I time travel.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!