Thursday, November 26, 2009

FIFTY-ONE eggs + links!

a clump of eggs (one of many clumps!)

FIFTY-ONE EGGS!!

Holy Fertile Myrtle Reptile!!

It's late. After 1:30 a.m. and Child #2 are headed to bed. He dug up all those eggs. What a trooper!

And totally changing gears:

A shout-out to Larramie of the Divining Wand who posted an interview with moi.

Another shout-out to Bookworm Readers who posted a review of i so don't do spooky and rated it an overall A!

Thank you, blogettes!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL WHO ARE CELEBRATING!

13 comments:

  1. Holy Fertile Myrtle Reptile - I'm first in line! Can't wait to get my copy of your new book in the mail - meanwhile, I shall check out the intrview. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview - you are so Canadian! A butter tart... ;)

    Where there are eggs, there is hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Hope these eggs survive to adulthood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry and sad to read about the baby chameleons :( I do hope this new batch will be healthier and hatch like crazy :)
    Happy Thanksgiving, Barrie! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your GROWING brood. Congratulations on your A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you're having a great weekend! and goodness, how do you take care of 4 kids, a hub AND reptiles? crikey! i bow down to you barrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, it's not as tough as it sounds. I put them all in the incubator and toss in food from time to time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, thank you! And it's always nice to get an A! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth: I love that line: "Where there are eggs, there is hope!" It's exactly how we feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gabe--and I am waiting for YOUR book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa, I now have both incubators in the kitchen where I can keep a watchful eye on them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!