Saturday, July 24, 2010

What I've Been Up To

I found this cute photo of Sherry online. This has nothing to do with the cover for the next book, I SO DON'T DO FAMOUS. It's just a fun photo. The NANOSECOND I get a final cover for FAMOUS and permission to post, you know I'm throwing it up here!

Oh, where oh where have I been?

Well...

I finished and sent back the copy-edits for I SO DON'T DO FAMOUS. Like any normal person, I'm glad to have work done and gone. Truly, I'm glad.

BUT, this is most likely the last Sherry mystery, which means this was my last time hanging out with Sherry et al. And I'll miss them. (The next time I see this book, it will be an ARC--Advance Reader Copy.)

However, as we all know, life goes on. No doubt, some day in the future, I'll look back on this post and say, "Barrie Summy, are you crazy? Sherry was great, but look at all the wonderful, fun things you got a chance to write BECAUSE you were done with Sherry!"

Still, for today, sending off the FAMOUS copy-edits was bitter sweet.


And where will I be?

Well...

We took an extension on our taxes and now must do them. YUCKITY YUCK YUCK YUCK! This is one of my MOST-HATED chores. It is so boring and complicated (yes, yes, these adjectives can go together).

I will have a My Town Monday post up.

Happy Weekend to all!


3 comments:

  1. Cute photo, Barrie. Will you be starting another series of books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never easy saying goodbye to a loved character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, kind of sad to think of it ending. But what will come next?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!