I walked into Borders just the other day and saw Slam right up front. Let me know how it is.Congrats on finishing copyedits and double congrats editor is happy.
Congrats on all your completions and having a happy editor!!! You deserved the treat...can't wait to hear what you think about the books!
Congrats - you must be thrilled. Definitely deserve a treat :-)
My book has a ways to go still, but that's not going to stop me from treating myself to a couple of good books...I'll report back too. ;)
Comments are always welcome!
I walked into Borders just the other day and saw Slam right up front. Let me know how it is.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing copyedits and double congrats editor is happy.
Congrats on all your completions and having a happy editor!!! You deserved the treat...can't wait to hear what you think about the books!
ReplyDeleteCongrats - you must be thrilled. Definitely deserve a treat :-)
ReplyDeleteMy book has a ways to go still, but that's not going to stop me from treating myself to a couple of good books...I'll report back too. ;)
ReplyDelete