Saturday, December 12, 2009

Very quick post to say....

The signing at Santee's Barnes and Noble this evening was a HUGE success!! HUGE! Thank you one and all for the support and especially thank you to Kate of B&N who set up the event and Heather Bloomfield who did all the publicity work for the fundraiser. Great job, ladies!!

Go here to win a copy of Go the Happy Nappy Bookseller's blog to win a signed copy of i so don't do mysteries. The contest is open until Monday.

And...Teens Read Too gave i so don't do spooky a FIVE-star rating! Click here for the Teens Read Too review

Mood:

10 comments:

  1. Love the depiction of your mood – and no wonder it’s so good. Great reviews.
    You are so incredibly busy this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you. I want to get some of your books as gifts. This is a true dream coming true.
    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, Barrie! So happy for you! And I wish I lived closer to San Diego so I could have come out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Barrie! I'm going to B&N today to buy a copy of your book for my niece for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the 5 stars! I can just feel the energy and happiness radiating from these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Wish I could've been there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!