Thursday, November 8, 2007

Gimme a laugh...

I've just been reading a bunch of really, really funny blogs. And now I'm not feeling at all humorous. More like blah. I'm thinking I should turn this blog into a poltical commentary. Tomorrow I will discuss George Bush and his strategies to combat gobal warming. Oh wait. That would be humorous.

Now I'm starting to wonder about all those years of HB and child #1, child #2, and child #3 (not child #4 who is still young and sweet) telling me to stop laughing at my own jokes. Like this one:

Question: What goes "Ha, ha, ha, plop?"
Answer: Someone laughing his head off.

(giggle) Actually, that joke has stood the test of time. (more giggle) ROFL.

Tomorrow for dinner: brown sugar + vinegar + misc ingredients + chicken simmered for too many hours in a crockpot. Ha! Joke's on you, family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very often the only one who laughs at my jokes. But I could probably get a laugh from my sons if I told them your joke. Well, either that or a blank stare. I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa! Get back to me that, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I generally only know one joke. Tonight, not even that many.
    (and yep, I make my own pastry dough...)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!