Sunday, July 29, 2007

One day, 19 hours, 33 minutes of internet left

I'm at a very nice hotel in San Jose with wireless internet for my fairly new MacBook. Everytime I log on, I get this little message box tellng me exactly how long I have until I lose access to the hotel's service. It's somewhat anxiety provoking because I won't have wireless on the next leg of the journey which involves a raft and the American River. So, the little message box is my personal ticking clock. I wonder what its real purpose is?

I've brought a hard copy of my manuscript. It's been ages since I've looked at any of it "off screen" and I figured I'd better read the entire thing through now that the revisions are done. I am hugely in debt to my critique partners who scrambled to read chunks of revisions and email me their comments. While I still have internet access (tick tock). Thank you (in alpha order) Kathy, Kelly and Sandy.

And three cheers for Child#2 and Child#3 who are particpating in Boys' Water Polo Junior Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!