Thursday, August 9, 2007

Heard back from Editor Wendy

And she loves the revisions! Hurray. Yay. Phew.

Also, there's now an illustrator on board for I So Don't Do Mysteries! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out her name (sorry), but I looked at some of her sample drawings for other books. Wow! She is a seriously talented artist.

Even as I type all this, I really can't believe it's happening.

So, I thought I'd get a decent night's sleep because the edits passed with flying colours. But now, with the news of the illustrator extraordinaire, I'm too excited too sleep. :)

6 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

HURRAY!!!! All that hard work was worth it. Enjoy!!!

Barrie said...

Thanks! And, just think, your release date is right around the corner!! Are you sleeping?
~Barrie

Sara Hantz said...

Well, now you come to mention it..... not a lot...

Alli said...

Barrie, bask in the glory of knowing you've done a great job and other people can see, and support, your talent. Enjoy!

Maureen McGowan said...

I'm excited right along with you!!!

Jeannine said...

This is all so exciting for you!! Congrats!!
xx