Monday, March 14, 2011

My Town Monday: Do You Know Your Movies??

Happy Monday and welcome to the first My Town Monday post of Daylight Savings Time 2011. Ooops. According to The Huffington Post, it's actually Daylight Saving (no "s") Time.

Oh dear. I'm losing an hour in my already too-busy life. So, this will be a short, but fun, My Town Monday post.



Question: What do the following movies have in common?

It's a Wonderful World (Jimmy Stewart, Claudette Colbert)
Citizen Kane (Orson Kane)
Some Like It Hot (Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon
True Lies (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jamie Lee Curtis)
The Antwone Fisher Story (Denzel Washington)

Answer: ¡ɐɔ 'oƃǝıp uɐs uı 'pǝɯlıɟ ǝɹǝʍ ɯǝɥʇ ɟo sʇɹɐd ʇsɐǝl ʇɐ ɹo 'pǝɯlıɟ ǝɹǝʍ sǝıʌoɯ ǝsǝɥʇ

Oh, don't you look funny, trying to tip your computer screen in order to read the upside-down answer!

Other My Town Monday participants:
Jim Winter posts about the Ohio River flood, this year and in 1997



I'm pinch-hitting for Travis of One Word, One Rung, One Day who's off terrorizing all sorts of good folk while on his spring-break roadtrip. So, if you've put up a MTM post, let me know in the comments section here or on the official My Town Monday blog. And I'll link to you on both blogs. Have a great day!




sources:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/08/daylight-saving-time-5-fu_n_90489.html
http://www.sandiegotraveltips.com/public/department48.cfm

1 comment:

  1. I seem never to be quite sure whether we're moving iNTO or OUT of day light saving time. it's all too complicated for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!