Friday, April 30, 2010

i so don't do makeup: book trailer and first copy



A HUGE shout-out and thank-you to the wonderful, creative, awesome BOOKWORM READERS who created this fantastic trailer for i so don't do makeup. I got an email from Bookworm with a link to the trailer on YouTube. What a great surprise! Incredible the number of photos she found of the model for Sherry! (Oh, and the link is to her blog and the super review she did of i so don't do makeup.)

And then the UPS man dropped off a package from Editor Wendy. A copy hot off the press of i so don't do makeup, festively wrapped in a bow!

A fun week filled with gifts. :)

And I can't believe i so don't do makeup will be out in ELEVEN DAYS!! Whee!!

17 comments:

  1. Great trailer – makes me think your books should be made into movies!
    It’s a possibility… :)
    Congrats on yet another success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled you love the trailer, Barrie! I loved your book! And squeeee the release is so soon...Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You must be very excited. Well done for such hard work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Barrie. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Barrie!

    To the people who made the trailer: Very Nicely Done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good. Wishing you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking pretty good. Good sound too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!!! I can't wait to get this for my students!! I'm so loving the covers..very fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love how they found a girl who looks like your cover model. Nice job!

    There was an article in the Style section of the NYT last Thursday, I think, on girls aged 8-12 using makeup and getting professional makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah! A lot of those pictures in the trailer are actually of the cover girl. That Bookworm Reader was brilliant to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I love it! Such a great trailer. So cool you had all the pictures of the cover girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so cute! Good luck with the book release!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. You must be very excited. Well done for such hard work! :-)


    Resume Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I know TWO girls VERY EAGER to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I'm looking forward to reading. And giggling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! Your books are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! I read the first two, but my library doesn't have the third, so I really want to win that contest! Love your books. The trailer is awesome! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!